PDF - Southwest Sunset Earrings
The Tucson Vista Necklace was featured on the cover of Beadwork magazine's August/September 2017 issue with the bracelet listed as a variation. As I was taking the pieces to various shows and festivals in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, I was getting requests for a simplified, every day version of the set featuring the Southwestern color palette with Swarovski crystals. The Southwest Sunset pendant was created to fill that need, but what set is complete without earrings, right?
This project uses a two-needle circular brick stitch technique with a bit of cross-weaving thrown in as well. Each step in these instructions has a photo, but knowledge of working with a needle and thread (including basic skills like tying knots) is required, as those techniques are not covered in the instructions.
To complete this project, you will need the following materials:
- 12mm Crystal Golden Shadow Swarovski Rivoli - 2 pieces
- SuperDuos in Pastel Bordeaux - about 3g
- SuperDuos in Pastel Petrol - about 2g
- SuperDuos in Crystal Bronze Fire Red - about 3g
- SuperDuos in Crystal Bronze Pale Gold - about 2g
- Rizo Beads in Pastel Hematite - about 2g
- SuperDuo in Pastel Hematite - 2 pieces
- Miyuki 11/0 Seed Beads in Galvanized Gold - about 1/2g
- Jump Rings - 4 pieces
- Ear Wires
- Beading Needles
- 6Lb Beading Thread
- Chain Nose Pliers x 2
About PDF Purchases:
Each PDF is instantly downloadable after purchase. Simply complete your order and then follow the prompts in your confirmation email to download the document. You can also access any PDF you have purchased at any time by going to the My Account page and downloading the file from your completed orders.