PDF - Tucson Vista Necklace
I have made a lot of jewelry in my years of being a professional designer, but I couldn't be more proud of my Tucson Vista collection. Not only because the necklace and bracelet were featured on the cover of Beadwork magazine in August/September 2017, but because it was the first time I created bezels with SuperDuos.
If you have never worked with SuperDuos to create beaded bezels for Swarovski rivolis, this project is a great place to start. This is definitely not a project for beginners. You will want to have some knowledge of working with a needle and thread. You may also want to be familiar with circular peyote and ladder stitches.
Materials needed for this project:
- 14mm Swarovski Rivolis x 1
- 12mm Swarovski Rivolis x 6
- Pastel Bordeaux SuperDuos (A) x 144
- Pastel Petrol SuperDuos (B) x 72
- Crystal Bronze Fire Red SuperDuos (C) x 144
- Crystal Pale Gold SuperDuos (D) x about 20 grams
- 11/0 Galvanized Gold Seed Beads (E) x 2 grams
- 11/0 Gunmetal Seed Beads (F) x 3 grams
- Pastel Hematite Rizos (G) x 10
- 4mm Round Beads
- Toggle Clasp
- 6lb Beading Thread
- Beading Needles
This project is also available as a complete kit.