Basic Beading Class @ Urban Alchemy on 10.24.2018
Join me as I teach you the basics of beading. This class is designed to give you more bang for your buck as you learn the following:
- How to open and close jump rings
- How to string beads on wire designed for beading
- How to use chain in your designs
- How to create simple and wrapped loops to create drops for earrings, necklaces, and more
- How to use basic beading tools
In this class, you will create a matching earring, necklace, and bracelet set. There will be about a dozen different gemstone and metal options from which to choose. You get to keep the pieces you make and I send you home with some great information that will help you keep going in your jewelry making journey.
You will receive one kit in class, but I will have additional kits for sale as well.
This class will be held at Urban Alchemy in Arlington, Texas on Wednesday, October 24th from 6pm until 8pm. Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes early to claim your kit - and your chair - as we will start class promptly at 6:00.
Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have.
I hope to see you there!