Basic Beading Class @ Legal Draft on 7.19.2018
Join me as I teach you the basics of beading. This class is designed to give you more bang for your buck as you learn the following:
- How to open and close jump rings
- How to string beads on wire designed for beading
- How to use chain in your designs
- How to create simple and wrapped loops to create drops for earrings, necklaces, and more
- How to use basic beading tools
In this class, you will create a matching earring, necklace, and bracelet set. There will be about a dozen different gemstone and metal options from which to choose. You get to keep the pieces you make and I send you home with some great information that will help you keep going in your jewelry making journey.
You will receive one kit in class, but I will have additional kits for sale as well.
This class will be held at Legal Draft Beer Company in Arlington, Texas on July 19th from 6pm until 7:30pm. I strongly recommend that you show up about 15 minutes early to claim your kit - and your chair - as we will start class promptly at 6:00.
Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have.
I hope to see you there!